Free Printable: DIY Valentine's Pennant Flags
At HoneyBug, we love pennant flags... so. much. We think it's the perfect way to celebrate everywhere - whether it be a desk, table, wall, flower arrangement, cake, bathroom, etc. The options are endless with these.
We have 4 different. mini flag options for you, all designed by HoneyBug. Follow some easy directions and you've got yourself a super cute, festive, and fun pennant flag! Adult supervision is required.
What You Need
- Wooden Dowel (~8 in long)
- Adhesive (we suggest hot glue, or foam tape)
- Assortment of Ribbons
Steps to Create
1. Download the free printables (link below)
2. Cut out the flags from the paper
3. Glue the dowel onto the back of the flag right where the color changes
4. Wrap the paper around the back and glue down
5. Tie ribbons at the base of the flag
6. Put somewhere and celebrate!
Never Miss a Celebration
Sign up to receive relevant celebration tips and hear about new product launches
Other Ways We're Celebrating
TRENDING VALENTINE'S DAY PRODUCTS