This unique reading experience features a die-cut letter to trace and a satisfying pull-tab reveal for each letter of the alphabet.
Each page is filled with diverse and colorfully illustrated first words to find and identify.
• Teaches young readers hand-eye coordination, prediction skills, and rich vocabulary
• Interactive experience of pulling tabs helps reinforce your little one's journey to learning the ABCs
• Filled with charming and playful illustrations by Suzy Ultman
This powerful learning tool not only allows concepts to be touched and experienced, but it also features a wide range of vocabulary words.
First words include "challah," "curry," "kabob," "macaroons," "miso soup," "taco," and "udon."
• A wonderful gift for parents and grandparents looking for an introduction to the ABCs for their baby, early childhood educators, and anyone who appreciates good design
• Functions like a flash card and a guessing game: the central oversize letter is recessed beneath a die-cut, inviting readers to trace its shape before pulling the tab to discover the reveal
• Great for fans of the TouchThinkLearn series by Xavier Deneux, Baby's First Eames by Julie Merberg, and Montessori: Letter Work by Bobby George
- Size: 9.4 in H | 7.8 in W | 1.2 in T
- Pages: 28 pages
- Format: Board book
About Chronicle Books:
WE TIE IT UP IN A BOW
Custom Gift Wrapping For Only $4.99
Let us do the hard work.
Custom gift wrapping.
At check-out, choose to have your baby gift box, toys or clothing custom wrapped for a baby shower, birthday party, or other event. Our gifts are beautifully wrapped, tied up with a bow and topped with our signature glitter wand for only $4.99 (trust us, this isn’t your moms gifting wrapping)