What if princesses didn’t always marry Prince Charming and live happily ever after? In this stunning anthology—elegantly presented in a red, clothbound hard cover with gold-toned metallic debossing—15 favorite fairytales have been retold for a new generation. These princesses are smart, funny, and kind, and can do anything they set their minds to.
Focused on issues including self-image, confidence, LGBTQ, friendship, advocacy, and disability, these stories are perfect for sharing between parents and children, or for older princesses or princes to read by themselves. They teach that a princess is a person who seeks to help others, is open to learning new things, and looks for ways to add purpose to their lives and the lives of those around them.
Get reacquainted with these powerful princesses:
- Snow White—champion of real beauty
- Sleeping Beauty—specialist on sleeping disorders
- Thumbelina—music producer and advocate
- Rapunzel—world-famous architect
- Belle the Brave—undercover agent
- Elisabeth and the Wild Swans—fashion designer
- Cinderella—prime minster and businesswoman
- Star and the 12 Dancers—dancer
- The Goose Girl—stand-up comedian
- Princess Sevinah (and the Pea)—founder of the Fairyland Dating Service
- The Snow Queen—winter sports coach
- The Little Mermaid—advocate for peace between mer-people and humans
- Zade—storyteller (of 1001 tales) and businesswoman
- Evangeline (The Frog Princess)—natural historian
- Little Red Riding Hood—environmentalist and Princess of the Wolves
- 96 Pages
- 7.874 in x 10.945 in
Quarto creates a wide variety of books and products, with a mission to inspire life's experiences. Produced in many formats for adults, children and the whole family, our products are visually appealing, information-rich and stimulating.
WE TIE IT UP IN A BOW
Custom Gift Wrapping For Only $4.99
Let us do the hard work.
Custom gift wrapping.
At check-out, choose to have your baby gift box, toys or clothing custom wrapped for a baby shower, birthday party, or other event. Our gifts are beautifully wrapped, tied up with a bow and topped with our signature glitter wand for only $4.99 (trust us, this isn’t your moms gifting wrapping)