Birthday: April 20th
I come from a magnificent forest where all the paths lead to adventure and fun. Being outdoors all day skipping, twirling and running makes me smile from ear to ear. Come join me on my wild and beautiful journey – we can hold hooves, put flowers behind our ears and twirl in the sun!
Favorite quote: “Adventure awaits.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
- Hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Premium felt and knit details
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- Available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- Signature 10 meal wristband
- Handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
With a background in health, we recognize the crucial role nutrition plays in a child's development. As parents, we believe all children should have enough food to eat and the opportunity to thrive, so when we saw a documentary on the devastating impact of childhood hunger on millions of children around the world, it inspired us to help. On that day, we decided to start a company whose purpose is to help improve the lives of children and to make a difference. We created cuddle+kind because we wanted to make beautiful hand-knit dolls that help feed children. So for every cuddle+kind doll sold, we give 10 meals to children in need.