Kids love to cut with scissors--as you can see by the trail of scraps often left in their wake! This creative and practical activity pad gives an engaging, creative direction to scissor work, meaning more concentration and less mess. Organized from simple to more complex, 20 different paper cutting projects (with complete supplies included right in the pages of the book) practice slightly different skills and techniques, and produce 20 unique crafts, games, and activities to offer kids a creative focus and a sense of accomplishment. Plastic safety scissors are included, which naturally encourage proper form and are safe for preschoolers--but any pair of scissors can be used to complete the paper-cutting projects.
- Paper-cutting project book with pre-printed activity pages
- Includes 20 activity pages.
- Includes plastic safety scissors that naturally encourage proper form.
- Includes mazes, puzzles, animal art, sequencing activities, and much more!
- Encourages fine motor skills and cognitive skills.
About Melissa & Doug: We make toys and other products that offer Countless Ways To Play. We believe the best playthings are often simple concepts that inspire children to come up with their own twists. With everything we create, we hope to encourage: Free Play, Creativity, Imagination, Learning and Discovery.