Power to the Princess: 15 Favorite Fairytales Retold with Girl Power
Get It Fast
Gift Ship in 24 Hours
Gift Ready Packaging
World Class Service
About Our Signature Gift Wrapping
Have any item beautifully wrapped in our custom paper, tied up with a bow and topped with our signature glitter wand for only $4.99. You'll win the Best Gift Giver Award over and over with HoneyBug!
Want to wrap multiple items together? Simply add wrapping once and select "wrap your entire cart in one gift box" at checkout.
What if princesses didn’t always marry Prince Charming and live happily ever after? In this stunning anthology—elegantly presented in a red, clothbound hard cover with gold-toned metallic debossing—15 favorite fairytales have been retold for a new generation. These princesses are smart, funny, and kind, and can do anything they set their minds to.
Focused on issues including self-image, confidence, LGBTQ, friendship, advocacy, and disability, these stories are perfect for sharing between parents and children, or for older princesses or princes to read by themselves. They teach that a princess is a person who seeks to help others, is open to learning new things, and looks for ways to add purpose to their lives and the lives of those around them.
Get reacquainted with these powerful princesses:
- Snow White—champion of real beauty
- Sleeping Beauty—specialist on sleeping disorders
- Thumbelina—music producer and advocate
- Rapunzel—world-famous architect
- Belle the Brave—undercover agent
- Elisabeth and the Wild Swans—fashion designer
- Cinderella—prime minster and businesswoman
- Star and the 12 Dancers—dancer
- The Goose Girl—stand-up comedian
- Princess Sevinah (and the Pea)—founder of the Fairyland Dating Service
- The Snow Queen—winter sports coach
- The Little Mermaid—advocate for peace between mer-people and humans
- Zade—storyteller (of 1001 tales) and businesswoman
- Evangeline (The Frog Princess)—natural historian
- Little Red Riding Hood—environmentalist and Princess of the Wolves
- 96 Pages
- 7.874 in x 10.945 in
Quarto creates a wide variety of books and products, with a mission to inspire life's experiences. Produced in many formats for adults, children and the whole family, our products are visually appealing, information-rich and stimulating.