Quincy Mae Modern Babe Gift Box - Ochre
Get It Fast
Gift Ship in 24 Hours
Gift Ready Packaging
World Class Service
About Our Signature Gift Wrapping
Have any item beautifully wrapped in our custom paper, tied up with a bow and topped with our signature glitter wand for only $4.99. You'll win the Best Gift Giver Award over and over with HoneyBug!
Want to wrap multiple items together? Simply add wrapping once and select "wrap your entire cart in one gift box" at checkout.
This box features one of the most popular and trendiest baby brands around - Quincy Mae. A favorite of fashion forward moms, Quincy Mae is carefully sourced using only certified organic cotton. Seasonal collections offer you beautiful color palettes, minimal print patterns, and velvety soft fabrics with an approach focused on luxurious simplicity. The minimalist approach to art and prints combined with soft wearable colors will always be the staple design features of Quincy Mae and have made the brand stand apart since its inception.
Gift box includes:
- Organic Cotton Wrap Top by Quincy Mae
- Organic Cotton Pant by Quincy Mae
- Organic Cotton Swaddle by Quincy Mae
- Pacifier Clip by Chewable Charm
- Natural Rubber Pacifier
- When I Am Big Hard Cover Book
Make sure to tell the new parents...
- About Quincy Mae: Quincy Mae is a baby basics apparel and accessory collection created by designer/illustrator/mother Kelli Larson, inspired by her third baby. Each Quincy Mae collection is carefully sourced using only certified organic cotton. Seasonal collections offer you beautiful color palettes, minimal print patterns, and velvety soft fabrics with an approach focused on luxurious simplicity.
- About the pacifier clip: Chewable Charm pacifier clips are the perfect accessory to keeping pacifiers off the floor. Made from organic maple wood and soft beads that are free of BPAs and harmful chemicals
- About the book: A Walk in the Forestintroduced the enormously talented Maria Dek, and When I Am Big is a beguiling follow up to her first success. Charming illustrations and text encourage young children to explore what they can do as they grow up. The adventurous child imagines "I will tie my shoes all by myself, make 3 knots with big bows"; to eat twenty pizzas in one sitting, or walk animals, eight at a time, while teaching them tricks.When I Am Bigis also an unconventional counting book, as it goes all the way to twenty-five. The result is a book that nourishes a child's curiosity, confidence, and delight in the world's wonders