Country Floral Gift Box
Get It Fast
Gift Ship in 24 Hours
Gift Ready Packaging
World Class Service
About Our Signature Gift Wrapping
Have any item beautifully wrapped in our custom paper, tied up with a bow and topped with our signature glitter wand for only $4.99. You'll win the Best Gift Giver Award over and over with HoneyBug!
Want to wrap multiple items together? Simply add wrapping once and select "wrap your entire cart in one gift box" at checkout.
This gorgeous watercolor-style print features beautiful landscapes of orchards and flower fields with lovely dusk-like tones.
Our newest Spring Collection is perfectly coordinated, and features one of our MOST POPULAR brands - Angel Dear. Exceptional softness is the cornerstone of the Angel Dear brand, and baby's comfort is the underlying principle behind every design. Enduring and classic, these pieces are special enough to be passed along to the next generation.
- Muslin Swaddle by Angel Dear
- Muslin Pinafore Top + Bloomer by Angel Dear
- Sun Hat by Angel Dear
- Sun Teether by Mushie
- We Are The Gardeners book by Joanna Gaines
Make sure to tell the new parents...
- Exceptional softness is the cornerstone of the Angel Dear brand. Baby's comfort is the underlying principle behind every design. Enduring and classic, these pieces are special enough to be passed along to the next generation
- Snuggle, Swaddle, Sleep, Repeat. These soft and adorable print swaddles are sure to delight everyone! Versatile design that's great for swaddling, nursing, cuddling and so much more.
- Created from cotton muslin, these silky-soft sun hats are ideal for your baby’s sensitive skin. Perfect for days at the park or the beach!
- Help soothe your baby's irritated gums with our line of sun teethers. Made from 100% non-toxic, food-grade silicone, they're safe for your baby to use—and their whimsical design and sophisticated colors make them a stylish addition to your home. BPA and phthalate free.
- Joanna and the kids chronicle the adventures of starting their own family garden. From failed endeavors, obstacles (bunnies that eat everything!), and lessons learned, the Gaines family shares how they grew a happy, successful garden. As it turns out, trying something new isn’t always easy, but the hardest work often yields the greatest reward.
A really cool company especially for someone like me who doesn't know the first thing about babies haha