Baby Wipes, 10 Count
About Our Signature Gift Wrapping
Have any item beautifully wrapped in our custom paper, tied up with a bow and topped with our signature glitter wand for only $4.99. You'll win the Best Gift Giver Award over and over with HoneyBug!
Looking for the best baby wipes for your little one? Made with delicate skin in mind, these sensitive wipes don't include nasty chemicals or parabens. From diaper change duty and messy fingers, to sticky counters and gunked-up toys — these ultra durable, extra thick Honest wet wipes get the job done! These hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested wipes contain more than 99% water and zero harsh chemicals, making them gentle enough for sensitive skin. The convenient pop-up dispenser makes the ultra-thick, ultra-soft baby wipes perfect for home or on the go. Honest wet wipes are thoughtfully designed and contain everything you need and nothing you don’t.
National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance™
No need to worry about irritation. NEA awards the Seal of Acceptance™ to products that are deemed suitable for people with eczema or sensitive skin, which is based on sensitivity, safety, toxicity, and ingredient testing data. When you see this seal, you can trust that this product is safe + brings good vibes only.
- Designed in California.
- Responsibly Made in China.
- Not Tested on Animals and No Animal Byproducts.
- How to use:
- Open lid and remove inner label to use wipes. Close lid firmly after every use to keep moist. Store at room temperature. Do not flush. Resealable packs.
- For 10 Count Wipes: Lift label to use wipes. Press lid down firmly after every use to keep moist. Store at room temperature. Please don't flush!
- Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Punica Granatum Juice Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate
- CAUTION: For external use only. Discontinue use if prolonged irritation or redness occurs. To avoid risk of choking or suffocation, keep away from children.
About Honest Company:
"Health and wellness are a universal foundation for a life well-lived and I believe it’s our responsibility to leave the world better than when we found it. We care about all people and the planet." - Jessica Alba, Founder