Did you know that babies develop in so many ways during their first five years that it dwarfs everything they learn over the rest of their lives? As a graphic designer with a background in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, Surya along with Dave who was a teacher, were fascinated by the idea of helping baby’s brain develop through visuals. They created a planet of animals, which were designed to entertain and educate, taking into account each stage of development, making this Wee Gallery Early Learner box perfect for any budding genius.
- Organic Cotton Ribbed Bodysuit by HoneyBug
- 100% Organic Cotton Muslin Swaddle by Wee Gallery
- Organic Teether - Panda by Wee Gallery
- Organic Crinkle Toy by Wee Gallery
- Art Cards by Wee Gallery
Make sure to tell the new parents...
- Before a baby learns to reach and grab with their hands or crawl and sit-up, their eyes are providing important information and stimulation for their development. A baby's brain undergoes an amazing period of development from birth to three — producing more than a million neural connections each second. High-contrast imagery offers the best opportunity for newborns to focus on visual stimuli and promotes visual exploration and engagement
- Babies are fascinated with black-and-white designs. Right from the start, these art cards begin developing a baby’s visual perception. The six adorable animals in this set include a dog, cat, rabbit, hamster, goldfish, and iguana
- Embroidered center and crinkly leaves make this stroller toy super engaging for your little one. And with the stylish strap it won’t get lost while you’re on the go
- Wee Gallery partners only with manufacturers that will abide by a code of conduct that includes ecologically and socially sustainable practices. They must agree to pay their workers a fair wage and provide good working conditions. Among our global partners are China’s Leo Paper group, which is ISO 9000 certified and consistently earn industry awards for good overall practices, as well as our Indian factory which is a GOTS-certified manufacturer of organic cotton textiles
Our soft and durable Little Bug by HoneyBug™ Ribbed Bodysuit is made of Organic Ribbed Cotton, with a hint of Spandex for stretch and softness that's gentle on baby's skin. Available in tons of modern and versatile colors, our newest line is sure to be your go-to favorite!
WE TIE IT UP IN A BOW
Custom Gift Wrapping For Only $4.99
Let us do the hard work.
Custom gift wrapping.
At check-out, choose to have your baby gift box, toys or clothing custom wrapped for a baby shower, birthday party, or other event. Our gifts are beautifully wrapped, tied up with a bow and topped with our signature glitter wand for only $4.99 (trust us, this isn’t your moms gifting wrapping)