Kimono Onesies - Signature Prints Long Sleeve - Olive Trees
Get It Fast
Gift Ship in 24 Hours
Gift Ready Packaging
World Class Service
About Our Signature Gift Wrapping
Have any item beautifully wrapped in our custom paper, tied up with a bow and topped with our signature glitter wand for only $4.99. You'll win the Best Gift Giver Award over and over with HoneyBug!
Want to wrap multiple items together? Simply add wrapping once and select "wrap your entire cart in one gift box" at checkout.
Our essential kimono bodysuits are made from the softest, coziest organic cotton, and are a staple for your baby's wardrobe in their first year! The kimono design is as practical as it is adorable - sides open so you can lay baby into it to dress, and don't have to pull it over little heads. Match with our comfy harem pants for a sweet set.
- Made of 100% GOTS certified Organic cotton
- Nickel-free snaps
- Made Fair Trade in India
- Hand printed designs
- Wash cold and tumble dry low for best results and the least shrinkage
- Conventional cotton apparel is generally treated with chemicals during finishing to reduce the shrinkage effects of heat. Organic cotton is not treated, so in high heat it is possible for the cotton to shrink more
- Do not use bleach or harsh detergents on natural, organic cotton - it will cause fading and weakening of the fibers
- Organic cotton is much stronger because it is not exposed to the weakening, harsh chemicals that commercially grown cotton is, therefore organic cotton will last many years, and can be handed down to many babies to come
About Parade Organics:
Parade clothing is made using only the softest, most durable organic cotton. Organic cotton is made without the use of pesticides and harsh chemicals, keeping the planet, its farmers and its people healthy. It's also healthier for babies' sensitive skin. Parade Organics cotton is 100% GOTS certified, the Global Organic Textile Standard.