Puffy Sticker Play Set - Vehicles
Get It Fast
Gift Ship in 24 Hours
Gift Ready Packaging
World Class Service
About Our Signature Gift Wrapping
Have any item beautifully wrapped in our custom paper, tied up with a bow and topped with our signature glitter wand for only $4.99. You'll win the Best Gift Giver Award over and over with HoneyBug!
Want to wrap multiple items together? Simply add wrapping once and select "wrap your entire cart in one gift box" at checkout.
These reusable puffy stickers let kids create transporation adventures again and again! Tell countless stories with these fun dimensional stickers and scenes. Just place and layer the vehicle puffy stickers onto the double-sided background board with town and country scenes. Ready for a story change? It's easy to lift, switch, layer, and rearrange it all to depict whatever travel tale a child can imagine! The built-in sticker collection--32 reusable puffy stickers in all--offers endless opportunities for kids to express their creativity and have lots of pretend-play fun, all while improving fine motor skills and communication. It's great for travel, too: The sturdy background board (with built-in handle!) folds to neatly store it all away.
- Reusable fold-and-go puffy sticker play set with a transportation/vehicles theme
- Includes 32 reusable vehicle puffy stickers plus fold-and-go play scenes
- Double-sided glossy background with a city scene and a country/construction site scene to fill again and again; convenient carrying handle--perfect travel activity for families on the go
- Great for fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, creative expression, narrative thinking, and independent play
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers to school-aged kids, ages 4 to 7, for hands-on, screen-free play
- 8.25" x 11.5" x 0.25" pkg
About Melissa & Doug: We make toys and other products that offer Countless Ways To Play. We believe the best playthings are often simple concepts that inspire children to come up with their own twists. With everything we create, we hope to encourage: Free Play, Creativity, Imagination, Learning and Discovery.