Sebastian the Lamb
Get It Fast
Gift Ship in 24 Hours
Gift Ready Packaging
World Class Service
Birthday: May 19th
People call me a little prince because I always think of others first and I love to make them laugh. I adore running and playing on the rolling green hills where I live – won’t you come with me? We can romp together and bleat with laughter. Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 ate 9. Baaaa ha!
Favorite quote: “You are loved, little prince.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
- Hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Premium felt and knit details
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- Available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- Signature 10 meal wristband
- Handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
With a background in health, we recognize the crucial role nutrition plays in a child's development. As parents, we believe all children should have enough food to eat and the opportunity to thrive, so when we saw a documentary on the devastating impact of childhood hunger on millions of children around the world, it inspired us to help. On that day, we decided to start a company whose purpose is to help improve the lives of children and to make a difference. We created cuddle+kind because we wanted to make beautiful hand-knit dolls that help feed children. So for every cuddle+kind doll sold, we give 10 meals to children in need.