Sweater Weather Gift Box - Blush
Get It Fast
Gift Ship in 24 Hours
Gift Ready Packaging
World Class Service
About Our Signature Gift Wrapping
Have any item beautifully wrapped in our custom paper, tied up with a bow and topped with our signature glitter wand for only $4.99. You'll win the Best Gift Giver Award over and over with HoneyBug!
Want to wrap multiple items together? Simply add wrapping once and select "wrap your entire cart in one gift box" at checkout.
Transition to the colder weather with this super cuddly, super adorable and super warm, Sweater Weather Gift Box. This transitional gift set has the perfect collection of must have cold weather goodies from some of our favorites!
HoneyBug Box Includes:
- Blush Garter Stitch Knit Bonnet by Huggalugs
- Blush Garter Stitch Knit Blanket by Huggalugs
Organic Cotton Ribbed Footie by HoneyBug
- Aspen the Penguin by Cuddle + Kind
Make sure to tell the new parents...
- Hand knit in grey hued Icelandic yarn , this cozy bonnet ties under the chin and is topped with a furry pom. This is a great cold weather hat and makes a wonderful gift for baby. It makes a great photo prop too
- Our soft and durable Little Bug by HoneyBug™ Ribbed Footie is made of Organic Ribbed Cotton, with a hint of Spandex for stretch and softness that's gentle on baby's skin. Available in tons of modern and versatile colors, our newest line is sure to be your go-to favorite!
- Where Everest comes from, the ice and snow are always sparkling. He loves building snow forts, slurping marshmallows in hot chocolate and most of all, helping people. He believes we can make the world a better place, so let’s be BFFs, let’s be kind and let’s change the world!
- With a background in health, Cuddle + Kind recognizes the crucial role nutrition plays in a child's development. As parents, we believe all children should have enough food to eat and the opportunity to thrive, so when we saw a documentary on the devastating impact of childhood hunger on millions of children around the world, it inspired them to help. On that day, they decided to start a company whose purpose is to help improve the lives of children and to make a difference. They created cuddle+kind because they wanted to make beautiful hand-knit dolls that help feed children. So for every cuddle+kind doll sold, they give 10 meals to children in need