Introducing The Snug – a soft wrap designed to be used exclusively with your Tushbaby to carry and cuddle your little one, hands-free, and worry-free. Attach it to your Tushbaby carrier, place your baby on the seat, wrap the straps over your shoulders to form an x across your back, then buckle up to keep ’em close.
The Snug can be used to carry your baby face-to-face or forward-facing up to 36 months old, or 45 lbs. The Snug can be used once your infant reaches 12lbs – it is not suitable for newborn use.
- Must be worn with Tushbaby
- Attaches to the Tushbaby Hip Carrier to create the first ever wrap/structured carrier hybrid (supporting infants and toddlers up to 45 lbs)
- Offers two carry positions: face-to-face and forward-facing
- Can be used in the face-to-face position for children 12-45lbs, or up to 36 months.
- Can be used in the forward-facing position for children 16-45lbs, or up to 36 months, or 16-45lbs
- Folds and fits in Tushbaby’s under-seat storage area when not in use
- For care: Machine wash cold on a delicate cycle and lay flat to dry
We’re Tammy and Sara, the founders of Tushbaby, with Riley our Creative Director. We know that life’s complicated, but we don’t think carrying our kids should be.
We created Tushbaby for parents looking for a simple, supportive way to carry their kids longer and more comfortably. For people who want to streamline the baggage (literally) that comes with leaving the house. And for our little ones who love to be held close.
Here’s to bringing a little more ease to your everyday life—and supporting your back and arms so you can carry your kids pain-free.