Thinksport Kids Sunscreen Stick SPF 30+
About Our Signature Gift Wrapping
Have any item beautifully wrapped in our custom paper, tied up with a bow and topped with our signature glitter wand for only $4.99. You'll win the Best Gift Giver Award over and over with HoneyBug!
Want to wrap multiple items together? Simply add wrapping once and select "wrap your entire cart in one gift box" at checkout.
- Thinksport was the first Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- SPF 30 (non-nano zinc oxide)
- Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (Highest level defined by proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (Highest level defined by proposed FDA 2012 Monograph)
- Mineral-based - Zinc Oxide 20%
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Easy-to-apply stick. Oval design for easy carrying in your front pocket
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Foundering member Sun Safety Coalition
- No animal testing (Leaping Bunny member)
Since 2006, Thinkbaby & Thinksport has been creating safe, highly functional, and sustainable products. We continue the safer products mission by targeting harmful consumer product categories and developing safer alternatives for a wide audience ranging from babies to athletes. With a team of physicians & scientists, Thinkbaby & Thinksport lead in the usage of safe materials for consumer products. As such, the company has a long list of FIRSTS 1st BPA free baby bottle line, 1st BPA free insulated sports bottle, 1st line of yoga mats free of harmful chemicals, and the 1st sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements.