The perfect gift for a little wild one!! This fun and themed box features some of our favorite brands and the ever-so-classic book... Where The Wild Things Are!
Gift box includes:
- Bamboo Long Sleeve Footed Sleeper by Elegant
- Mon Ami Dragon Cuddle Blankie
- 100% Organic Cotton Swaddle by HoneyBug
- HoneyBug Silicone Bib
Where The Wild Things Are
Make sure to tell the new parents...
- Elegant Baby is a family owned baby fashion & gift brand that effortlessly blends tradition and trend. For over fifty years, we have been creating luxury baby gifts & clothing that make a lasting impression. Apparel and knit baby blankets are styled with a vintage, heirloom look while offering durable craftsmanship for modern day function and wearability
- Super soft and snuggly, this baby security blanket has a little plush friend attached to the corner - for a snuggle buddy!
- Where the Wild Things Are is fifty years old! Let the wild rumpus continue as this classic comes to life as never before with new reproductions of Maurice Sendak's artwork. For fifty years, children have roared their terrible roars with Max and the wild things. And now, using state-of-the-art technology, this fiftieth anniversary edition of Where the Wild Things Are reproduces the book's artwork more faithfully than it has ever been reproduced before. Maurice Sendak himself enthusiastically approved these impressive new reproductions.
- Our soft and super durable Little Bug by HoneyBug™ Swaddles are made of Organic Muslin Cotton. Available in tons of modern and versatile colors, our newest line is sure to be your go-to favorite!
- Bib is made of 100% food grad silicone and perfect for meal time!
WE TIE IT UP IN A BOW
Custom Gift Wrapping For Only $4.99
Let us do the hard work.
Custom gift wrapping.
At check-out, choose to have your baby gift box, toys or clothing custom wrapped for a baby shower, birthday party, or other event. Our gifts are beautifully wrapped, tied up with a bow and topped with our signature glitter wand for only $4.99 (trust us, this isn’t your moms gifting wrapping)