Woodland Animals Gift Box - Pink
Get It Fast
Gift Ship in 24 Hours
Gift Ready Packaging
World Class Service
About Our Signature Gift Wrapping
Have any item beautifully wrapped in our custom paper, tied up with a bow and topped with our signature glitter wand for only $4.99. You'll win the Best Gift Giver Award over and over with HoneyBug!
Want to wrap multiple items together? Simply add wrapping once and select "wrap your entire cart in one gift box" at checkout.
Wrap up your sweet Little Bug in one of our Bestselling and favorite partners - Angel Dear. Exceptional softness is the cornerstone of the Angel Dear brand, and baby's comfort is the underlying principle behind every design. Enduring and classic, these pieces are special enough to be passed along to the next generation.
5 Piece Honeybug Box Includes:
- Footie by Angel Dear
- Swaddle by Angel Dear
- Bandana Bib by Angel Dear
- Headband by Angel Dear
- The Secret Fawn
Make sure to tell the new parents...
- Angel Dear clothing is buttery soft, and a must have for babies and toddlers, made from 95% viscose bamboo / 5% spandex
- This signature zipper footie makes changing your baby a Snap! (or as we like to say a Zip!) Super soft bamboo fiber fabric and Angel Dear's signature prints will keep the oohs and aahs a-coming
- Snuggle, Swaddle, Sleep , Repeat. These soft and adorable print swaddles are sure to delight everyone! Versatile design that's great for swaddling, nursing, cuddling and so much more
- Created from bamboo fiber/ cotton muslin, these silky-soft bibs are ideal for your baby's sensitive skin. Wonderfully soft and naturally absorbent these bibs are perfect for cleaning up life's little messes
- In The Secret Fawn a little girl is always missing out on the wonderful things her family gets to see and do, just because she is the youngest and smallest. She misses seeing shooting stars because she goes to bed too early; she can’t pick the first apple of autumn because she’s too short; and, this morning, everyone else got to see a deer…except her. She goes into her backyard in search of the deer, a sugar cube tucked in her pocket. She sees a flick of brown in the orchard—is that the deer? No, it’s just the neighbor’s friendly dog (Shhhhh, Nala!). Is that it by the pond? No, that’s just a bird, playing in the water. Just when she’s about to give up, she spots a fawn, beautiful, quiet and small…just like her
A really cool company especially for someone like me who doesn't know the first thing about babies haha