Organic Third Trimester Tea
About Our Signature Gift Wrapping
Have any item beautifully wrapped in our custom paper, tied up with a bow and topped with our signature glitter wand for only $4.99. You'll win the Best Gift Giver Award over and over with HoneyBug!
Want to wrap multiple items together? Simply add wrapping once and select "wrap your entire cart in one gift box" at checkout.
You. Are. Almost. There! Yay! So we made this for you: Organic Third Trimester Tea is a hearty blend of stinging nettles, chamomile, rosehips, oatstraw and red raspberry leaf, traditionally used to nurture your third trimester self and to prepare for labor. It's a time-honored blend for the occasional leg cramp that can…um…CRAMP your style in the third trimester.
- Fragrant Mint Herbal Tea to Help Support the Unique Needs of Late Pregnancy*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea tag has its own happy little love note from us to you.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.