Early Learner Gift Box - Wild
Get It Fast
Gift Ship in 24 Hours
Gift Ready Packaging
World Class Service
About Our Signature Gift Wrapping
Have any item beautifully wrapped in our custom paper, tied up with a bow and topped with our signature glitter wand for only $4.99. You'll win the Best Gift Giver Award over and over with HoneyBug!
Want to wrap multiple items together? Simply add wrapping once and select "wrap your entire cart in one gift box" at checkout.
Did you know that babies develop in so many ways during their first five years that it dwarfs everything they learn over the rest of their lives?As a graphic designer with a background in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, Surya along with Dave who was a teacher, were fascinated by the idea of helping baby’s brain develop through visuals. They created a planet of animals, which were designed to entertain and educate, taking into account each stage of development, making this Wee Gallery Early Learner box perfect for any budding genius.
- Organic Crinkle Teether by Wee Gallery
- 100% Organic Cotton Swaddle by Wee Gallery
- Taggy Ball with Rattle by Wee Gallery
- Animals Alphabet Cards by Wee Gallery
- Organic Cotton Ribbed Footie by HoneyBug
Make sure to tell the new parents...
- Before a baby learns to reach and grab with their hands or crawl and sit-up, their eyes are providing important information and stimulation for their development. A baby's brain undergoes an amazing period of development from birth to three — producing more than a million neural connections each second. High-contrast imagery offers the best opportunity for newborns to focus on visual stimuli and promotes visual exploration and engagement
- Babies are fascinated with black-and-white designs. Right from the start, these art cards begin developing a baby’s visual perception
- With the combined excitement of crinkle paper, a smooth eco certified maple wooden teething ring, and adorable designs — these are sure to be a few of baby’s favorite things! Our teethers are lightweight for baby, while providing a substantial grip with both the maple wood ring and the natural texture of the organic cotton and crinkle. Multiple textures provide ideal teething surfaces and grabby stimulation for your baby
- Wee Gallery partners only with manufacturers that will abide by a code of conduct that includes ecologically and socially sustainable practices. They must agree to pay their workers a fair wage and provide good working conditions. Among our global partners are China’s Leo Paper group, which is ISO 9000 certified and consistently earn industry awards for good overall practices, as well as our Indian factory which is a GOTS-certified manufacturer of organic cotton textiles
- This earth friendly organic muslin swaddles make baby, mom, and planet happy! Generously sized to be versatile enough as a swaddle, stroller cover or in the car seat, crib or changing table
- This sensory taggy ball with organic cotton shell is designed to delight your baby's developing senses. Our signature high-contrast hand painted graphics grab baby's attention visually, while its textures and rattle provide tactile and auditory stimulation
- Our soft and durable Little Bug by HoneyBug™ Ribbed Footie is made of Organic Ribbed Cotton, with a hint of Spandex for stretch and softness that's gentle on baby's skin. Available in tons of modern and versatile colors, our newest line is sure to be your go-to favorite!
A really cool company especially for someone like me who doesn't know the first thing about babies haha
I can't even count how many times I've purchased from HoneyBug! After the first gift, it's like I couldn't stop! And they are consistent every. single. TIME.
I was looking for a gift for my nephew for Saint Patrick's day. My family is very big into traditions and giving gifts on holidays is one of them. You can only believe my disbelief when I came across Honey bug and saw they had a whole st. Patty's gift box. It even came in time before that Thursday and my nephew loved it!
I really like HoneyBug! I've already recommended them to many of my friends after seeing how great the gift I bought turned out.