Some Bunny Loves You Gift Box - Succulent
Get It Fast
Gift Ship in 24 Hours
Gift Ready Packaging
World Class Service
A perfect and classic gift for the new little bug in your life! These beautiful items are all sourced from some of our favorite vendors, sure to be loved by the new parents and baby alike! All made with the baby in mind, these items come together to provide comfort, cuteness, helpfulness, and... the perfect gift!
5-piece gift box includes:
- Goumikids Classic-Alls Footie
- Elegant Baby Blanket
Guess How Much I Love You Board Book
- Pebble Fair Trade Bunny Rattle
- Chewable Charm 2-Pack of Pacifiers
Make sure to tell the new parents...
- Named after and inspired by the small and scarlet-colored, Goumi berry and its unique ability to impact the ecosystem around it, their first collection was designed to be beautiful, functional, and sustainable and serve the smallest babies with intentionality. They've come a long way since that first collection and we’re proud to have helped over a million moms feel strength when they return home from the hospital for the first time. We all can feel small and mighty, with the right support.
- Elegant Baby is a family owned baby fashion & gift brand that effortlessly blends tradition and trend. For over fifty years, we have been creating luxury baby gifts & clothing that make a lasting impression. Apparel and knit baby blankets are styled with a vintage, heirloom look while offering durable craftsmanship for modern day function and wearability.
- Celebrate twenty-five years of love right up to the moon and back! A new board-book edition of Guess How Much I Love You is perfect for little hands. How much does Little Nutbrown Hare love his daddy? And how much does Big Nutbrown Hare love him back? The cherished tale of boundless affection is ready for boundless sharing in a durable board-book edition for the younger set.
- Lack of rural employment for women was separating families and putting the mothers in harmful situations and the babies without their mothers. So Samantha Morshed (founder of Pebble) did what she could, gathering a few women around her and taught them how to knit and crochet little dollies that could be sold in the Western markets. Samantha dreamed that this would grow and become an alternative source of income for women throughout Bangladesh. 15 years later, her dream is becoming a reality. More than 13,000 women are now employed making Pebble toys in their home village. They walk to work, taking their babies with them. There they sit together, yarn spilling onto their laps as they knit community and love together in each heirloom Pebble toy. Pebble was born out of a love for babies and their mothers
- Sprouting teeth is a rite of passage and it can be a very stressful period for both baby and parents alike. While there is no magic cure for teething pain and discomfort it's Chewable Charm's hope that having some of their 100% for grade silicone and American made pacifiers will make the experience a little more pleasant for everyone.