Thinksport Kids Sunscreen Spf 50+
About Our Signature Gift Wrapping
Have any item beautifully wrapped in our custom paper, tied up with a bow and topped with our signature glitter wand for only $4.99. You'll win the Best Gift Giver Award over and over with HoneyBug!
Want to wrap multiple items together? Simply add gift wrapping once and select "wrap your entire cart in one gift box" at checkout.
Enriched with leading safe ingredients and backed by top scientists, this dermatologist recommended, kid friendly sunscreen is water resistant up to 80 minutes and works to protect the skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Effective for playtime in the sun and water, this non-toxic, mineral-based sunscreen keeps even the most active kids sun-safe while exploring.
- Top Rated on EWG's Skin Deep with a "1" rating since 2010
- Daily use sunscreen
- Reef safe
- BPA free
- Water resistant up to 80 minutes
- Protects kid's skin upon application
- Provides healthy, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection for kids
- Applies and absorbs extremely well, non-oily feel
- Effective for face and body
Packed with highly effective nutrients, this pediatrician-dermatologist tested sunscreen features:
- SPF50 Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Water resistance (80 minutes)
- Non-aerosol formulation
- Made in the USA
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, gluten, dairy, or toxic chemicals. No animal by-products or testing.
Since 2006, Thinkbaby & Thinksport has been creating safe, highly functional, and sustainable products. We continue the safer products mission by targeting harmful consumer product categories and developing safer alternatives for a wide audience ranging from babies to athletes. With a team of physicians & scientists, Thinkbaby & Thinksport lead in the usage of safe materials for consumer products. As such, the company has a long list of FIRSTS 1st BPA free baby bottle line, 1st BPA free insulated sports bottle, 1st line of yoga mats free of harmful chemicals, and the 1st sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements.